05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 900-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Park City launches first all-electric bike-share program in the nation
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii