05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says