05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding