05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Husband of woman injured in deadly crash overwhelmed by support
- Police: Idaho father shot, killed 3 kids before turning gun on himself
- Utah shelter dog whose story went viral finds new home
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 12-year-old boy dies following snowmobile crash in Wasatch County
- 5 highest-selling hunts auctioned for over $1M total at local Hunting Expo
- Talk to babies and let them babble back to bridge word gap
- New study suggests strategies for keeping off pounds
- Are you a self-aware person?
- Utahns turn out for 'Not My President's Day' rally