05/15/2013 8:59pmAllegations against John Swallow have prompted a response from the Utah Legislature in proposing a bill to amend the Utah Constitution to have the attorney general appointed rather than elected.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- IMF boosts growth forecast for US, cites Trump impact
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory