05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Rose Park woman serves neighbors with mobile coffee truck
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease