05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother