05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Have You Seen This? Dog sounds like TIE fighter in Star Wars
- Georgia teen loses leg after teacher's 'body slam,' attorney says
- Meet the baby who was born twice