05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move