05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Huntsman to GOP: Time to support Trump
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog
- Ransomware cases skyrocket as Americans pay to regain access to their own data