05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Email urges Utah GOP delegates to dump Trump