05/13/2013 7:30pmA recent round of bad publicity for Attorney General John Swallow is sparking a series of meetings this week at the Utah Legislature. Lawmakers are expected to add those discussions to regularly scheduled interim meeting as soon as Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it