05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls