05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer