05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'