05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination at party convention
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say