05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Colorado mother holds son above water until rescued, then drowns
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook