05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial
- Ex-BYU student convicted in meth lab case arrested in similar Salt Lake case
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- 1 dead, multiple people injured in Vernal car crash
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Is 1 minute of exercise all you need?