05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship