05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- 2 dead, 36 hurt after bus hits fire truck, more vehicles
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams
- Texas 2nd-grade teacher says no homework this school year
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'