05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape to appear in Utah court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Sept. 11 families can now sue the Saudis, but will it matter?
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Malls, stores consider new ways to protect shoppers