05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors