05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Police probing how teen got gun in shooting near Sandy school
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Layton may appeal to US Supreme Court over illegal search
- Bountiful father of 3 killed in motorcycle crash
- Correction: Ranching Standoff story
- Apple Watch sales are way down: Are smartwatches still cool?
- Body of 22-year-old Mt. Pleasant man found in shallow grave
- Police find drugs in robbery victim's home
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school