05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood