04/23/2013 1:39pmUtah residents donated just shy of $12 million to presidential candidates last year, according to the latest campaign disclosure reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'