04/22/2013 7:31pmAt a Heritage Foundation lecture titled "The Conservative Agenda," Utah Sen. Mike Lee walked a fine line — critical of the size of the current immigration proposal but supportive of both reform and of keeping hearings on track.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County