04/10/2013 2:37pmThe Department of Homeland Security plans to purchase more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the coming years, eliciting fear among many Americans that a government uprising is the next logical step.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- 7 children's movies that parents can actually enjoy
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash