04/06/2013 9:40amBill and Beverly Miller have long been outstanding local advocates for Alzheimer's disease and have pushed for more available resources and treatment options.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- U. grad recalls early days of nuclear energy in Idaho