04/06/2013 9:40amBill and Beverly Miller have long been outstanding local advocates for Alzheimer's disease and have pushed for more available resources and treatment options.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit