04/03/2013 10:09amThe FBI has investigated some pretty wacky stuff from time to time, from incredible claims about UFOs to extra-sensory perception. The agency's most read document is about three flying saucers that supposedly crashed in New Mexico.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- 1 killed, 1 injured when car slams into semitruck
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Vandals steal BYU flags from front yards in Lehi