04/03/2013 10:09amThe FBI has investigated some pretty wacky stuff from time to time, from incredible claims about UFOs to extra-sensory perception. The agency's most read document is about three flying saucers that supposedly crashed in New Mexico.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman