03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Revised plan calls for four small homeless resource centers in Salt Lake City
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage