03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Closed competency hearing underway for teen charged in girl's death
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Crews building a beach at Jordanelle State Park