03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings