03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent