03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden
- Eat more fruit and vegetables for a longer life, researchers say