03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery