03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Colorado horse abuse investigation leads deputies to Utah
- Road to Understanding
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?