03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier