03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other county in the nation
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Road to Understanding
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?