03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood