03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Northbound I-15 closed at Beck Street after medical incident
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Man charged with capital murder, 3 others with murder in Provo shooting