03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- High school students help dig new Beaver Mountain bike trail