03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem