03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- Police: Payson man held 18-year-old woman against her will