03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom