03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police escort body of Utah native who died while training in Texas
- 25-year-old critically injured in vehicle fire
- Frantic rescue underway in Indonesia as quake kills scores
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.