03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck