03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Hot enough for you? Looking back at Utah’s hottest recorded temperatures
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams