02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt Lake, authorities say
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Cruz hits at Trump as Indiana votes, calling rival 'amoral'
- Have You Seen This? Ticklish cat says 'wow'
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog