02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse