02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday