02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?