02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Roy dad pleads guilty to abusing baby who tested positive for meth, THC
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County