02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man opens fire on them, police say
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- 105-year-old woman requests ‘burly’ firefighters for her birthday
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?