02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester
- Nu Skin had Utah's top-paid CEO with $10.3M paycheck
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor