02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Mt. Pleasant woman charged with asking boy to take topless photo
- Environmental activist, husband charged in cattle case