02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood