02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold